For 2017, I think I am going to focus more on goals rather than resolutions. I feel like goals are a more practical way of thinking, for me at least. Resolutions are mostly broken not too far along in to the year, and it’s like once they’re broken, it’s just setting myself up for failure. So, after all of that rambling, here are my 2017 GOALS:
- Be more present. Put the phone down. Focus more on what is going on around me.
- Let go of negativity. Be more positive. Focus on all of the positive things in my life, and don’t let negativity affect me as much.
- Be the best wife and mother I can be. We’ll be bringing our second baby in to the world this year, and I just want to be the best momma to my babies while still being the best wife to my husband.
- Find some sort of balance. Try not to do everything all at once. Prioritize.
- Put myself/my body/my health higher up on the list. I haven’t worked out in forever and haven’t been focusing on eating right, and my body definitely notices. I think if I make it a priority to work out and eat right, my body will start feeling better.
- Gain less than 45 pounds this pregnancy. That’s how much I gained with Lucas, and I’d really rather not gain that much this time around.
- Do everything I can to healthily grow this tiny baby inside me. Pregnancy seriously is such a gift, and I feel so incredibly blessed (and hormonal) that God chose me to be this little nugget inside me’s momma.
There they are, my 2017 main goals. Hopefully I will fulfill them in the best way I can. Here’s to 2017 being a great one!
Side note: who’s excited for the new season of The Bachelor tonight?! 🌹 this girl! I can’t wait! I think it’s going to be the most dramatic season ever 😉 I even joined The Bachelor Fantasy League, so you know I mean business. 😂