Hi guys! I hope everyone is having a great weekend. This morning we decided to go on a little adventure to District Donuts in New Orleans. It was a last minute decision & so worth it! Lucas really enjoyed it, and the donuts were delicious, as always. We got blueberry cheesecake, coffee cake, & chocolate with sprinkles, and we also brought home a lemon icebox & dark chocolate cherry. Y’all, seriously the best donuts. If you’re ever in New Orleans or Baton Rouge, check them out for sure! I can’t believe this could be our last weekend as a family of 3, and I’m so happy we decided to do that this morning. Trying to soak up every minute with our little man before we have two boys to go on adventures with!
I wanted to share a few shoes from Target that I’ve had my eyes on for a while. Target has the cutest shoes right now (ALWAYS.) Honestly I was just waiting on a BOGO 1/2 off shoe sale, but the Cartwheel app is offering a 10% off shoe deal right now and also the same deal is online with the code SHOES10, so I might go ahead and get myself a pair…or two.
- dv Roxie Canvas Espadrille Sneakers – I have had these in my cart forever. With this brand, I usually have to size up. I’m loving the espadrille trend for summer, and I’m loving the stripes on these. Also, they’re on clearance for under $14! Can’t beat that.
- Marcella Low Block Heel Pumps – These little heels would perfect with a maxi dress. I always want to wear heels, but anything without a block heel is usually way too intimidating for me honestly. They come in 4 colors and would go with so many different outfits!
- Kona Backless Mule Loafers – I’ve seen these all over Instagram, and they look so cute on! I’m all about anything that is easy to slip on and get dressed quickly right now and for after Logan is here.
- Adeline Sandals – These sandals are such a pretty blush color and would look great with cutoffs and a basic tee for the end of summer.
- Margo Pearl Slide Sandals – Steve Madden dupes for way cheaper! I tried these in the store in black and they are so. freaking. cute. Super easy to slide on and would automatically dress up an easy, breezy outfit.
Hope this was helpful for y’all & inspired you to buy some Target shoes! Now I think I need to go on a Target run 😉 more like a Target waddle right now. #sopregnant
Thanks for stopping by! Hope everyone has a great Sunday 🙂