I love love love birthdays. My birthday. My husband’s birthday. My kids’ birthdays. Your birthday. Their birthday. Everyone’s birthdays! One of my favorite things about my birthday now that I’m getting older is all of the birthday freebies & coupons you can get with e-mail signups to restaurants and stores, because who doesn’t want to save a little money! I put together a little list of all of the freebies and coupons you can get for your birthday. I’m sure there are more, but these are the ones I know of & received for my birthday.
- Starbucks: Free drink or food item
- Zea’s: Free appetizer
- Rotolo’s: Free pizza. Y’all, a whole free pizza. Can’t pass that up.
- Olive Garden: Free dessert
- Panera Bread: Free birthday pastry
- Smoothie King: 20oz smoothie for $2.99
- Red Robin: Free burger
- Kohl’s: $10 promotional coupon
- Abercrombie: 2x points during your bday month + 25% off a $75 purchase
- Ulta: 2x points during your bday month + $10 off a purchase + a free bday gift
- Kirkland’s: 15% off a purchase
That’s all of the e-mails I received for my birthday. I’ve used a few of them already, and plan on using all of them before the month is over/they expire. My favorite so far was the Zea’s free appetizer. Brandon and I got to go on a date night the other night (kid-free!) thanks to my parents. It was only a couple of hours but man, it was nice to have a couple of hours of just B and I. We went to Zea’s -where we went on our first date- and sat at the bar, which felt super fancy since we can’t do that anymore with the boys. We had the most delicious crab cakes I’ve ever had. They put them on plantains with this creamy lemon sauce and oh my gosh, they are so good! Definitely try them if you ever go to Zea’s!
Hope this post can help you guys get some freebies on your birthday! 🙂 Happy early/late birthday to everyone!!
Thanks for stopping by! XO Meghan