Hi guys! Just wanted to pop on here for a quick little post with some random things/thoughts for Friday. 🙂
- Tip for staying hydrated // If you’re an avid Starbucks goer like me, here’s a little tip for staying hydrated while you’re downing venti coffees: You can always order a venti ice water when you’re at Starbucks FOR FREE. Holiday drinks are back at Starbs, so go ahead and order an ice water with that chestnut praline latte! 🙂
- Derma E Radiant Glow Face Oil // I have really been trying to up my skincare routine lately, and I have been loving this facial oil. I have dry skin, and this oil leaves my face glowing and moisturized. I use it after my daily moisturizing lotion in the mornings.
- Mules // LOVING the mule trend lately. They are so comfortable, easy to chase toddlers around in, and can instantly make jeans and a basic tee look put together. I recently got this pair and this pair. I found both at Kohl’s, where there is always a good sale, usually with extra $$ off with a code. Right now you can use the code TAKE20 for an extra 20% off!
- Oat Mama Bars // I know I’ve talked about these lactation bars on here before, but they are seriously SO GOOD. We recently found out that our little guy is NOT in to trying formula. I’ve been trying to up my supply so I can pump more in between when he nurses, but y’all it is hard to nurse & pump! Anyway, these bars are amazing to keep up your supply and they taste delicious. I ordered the s’mores flavor when they had a special on it the other day and am legit so excited to try it.
- Food Network Shows // When Brandon and I actually had time to sit down and watch tv shows together (aka before babies) we really enjoyed watching Food Network competition shows. Brandon made it a point to record one the other day & say that he missed doing that – seriously so sweet. Marriage is the little things, you guys, and it meant so much to me that he did that. Holiday Baking Championship is starting up Monday November 6th, and that show is my jam y’all. Do y’all enjoy watching the Food Network? Now if only I could cook/bake like them!
So that was a totally random Five Things, but all things I’m loving lately. Mom brain seriously equals scatterbrained, but I’m pretty happy that at least I was able to pull it together. I hope some of you guys find this helpful! If anything, definitely order some water next time you’re getting that coffee at Starbucks.
We are having Logan’s christening this weekend. I’m so excited to have family together to celebrate such a special occasion for our little guy! 🙂 What are you guys doing this weekend? Hope everyone has a great one!
Thanks for stopping by! XO Meghan