Hey guys! This is a SUPER random Friday Favorites, but I’m really trying to get in to the habit of cranking this series out weekly, and these are all things that I’ve been loving lately & want to share with y’all. 🙂
- Xhilaration Faux Fur Throw // I bought this during the holidays, and it quickly became my favorite blanket to grab. And trust me, we have a lot of blankets (just ask my husband.) It is SO soft, and it’s been a great backdrop for Lo’s monthly pics. I also recently ordered the gray one online, and they have a blush option available as well. They’re also ON SALE for $13.98 right now! GO, RUN, GRAB ONE!
- Jergens Natural Glow Instant Sun Tanning Mousse // Confession: I am seriously pale most of the time. If you know me, you know this. After spending some time in tanning beds in high school and having lots of moles removed, I am all about some sunless tanner. I really love this one because it doesn’t leave you sticky after applying it. It’s fairly easy to get an even application too because it gives you instant color, so you can see where you’ve applied it already.
- Julep Boost Your Radiance Facial Oil // I’ve been looking to invest more in my skincare as I get older and seeing as facial oils have been getting pretty popular lately, I thought I’d give this one a try. So far I really like it. I use it at night, and it’s been helping to keep my skin moisturized with all of the cold weather we’ve been having.
- Larabars // I am OBSESSED with Larabars. They are my favorite thing to snack on right now. They’re so easy to throw in my diaper bag to take with me on the go and whip out whenever I’m hungry and need a snack (which is all the time since I’m nursing.) There are so many flavor options, and I don’t think that I’ve tried one I haven’t liked yet! My favorite are the chocolate chip cookie dough, cashew cookie, and snickerdoodle. I love that they’re made with very few, simple ingredients but taste delicious!
- Babes & Babies podcast // I am a HUGE Bachelor fan #Bachelornation so that’s initially how I found out about this podcast. I know podcasts are becoming more and more popular, but I had never tuned in to one before. When I realized that I was able to play this one through my Spotify, I knew I had to give it a shot. There are three girls who are on this podcast, two of which have new babies and the other being a doula, and I am loving it so far! They keep it real about pregnancy and mom life. If you’re in to podcasting, or even if you’re not and you’re a new mom, go check it out!
- Sweet n Swag moccs // This is one of the first small businesses I found on Instagram where I bought something for Lo. They have the cutest moccs and other shoes for babies/kids but are SUPER AFFORDABLE! I know some stores that sell moccs can be really expensive, especially for something that the baby will usually grow out of in a few months. Super cute, reasonably priced. I’m all for it!
That’s it for this week. I definitely plan on doing a post with this series weekly and hopefully help you guys find some new favorites of your own! 🙂
Have a great weekend!! XO Meghan